The Hugger chair is proven right here with the Hugger couch and the Willy White espresso desk. The Sailor white-footed bowl accents the desk to finish one of many many new appears for Leanne Ford’s assortment for Crate & Barrel.
CHICAGO – Crate & Barrel has partnered for a second time with designer Leanne Ford for a brand new assortment of fall merchandise throughout décor, tabletop and furnishings and vacation accents.
That is the second partnership with Ford; the corporate collaborated with Ford on a group for its Crate & Children line final fall.
“We have been tremendous impressed by the trip with Leanne the primary time round and we have been thrilled to see that feeling carry by all the way in which to our prospects, who welcomed the gathering with pleasure into their properties,” mentioned Sebstian Brauer, Crate & Barrel’s vp of product design. “So, we determined to hold our collaboration ahead by including layers to increase the present line of favorites and likewise translate it into a comfy Fall aesthetic that blends trendy nation with romance, Leanne’s language, and signature Crate & Barrel fashion.”
Ford mentioned the brand new assortment attracts inspiration from the 20s, 30s, 40s and 70s, in addition to her private journey from Los Angeles again to her hometown of Pittsburgh. It consists of numerous design refreshes to best-selling merchandise from Ford’s earlier collaborations with Crate & Barrel and the first-ever holiday-focused decor capsule.
“You don’t have any thought how thrilled I’m to announce my follow-up assortment with Crate & Barrel impressed by my transfer out of the massive metropolis. Crate & Barrel is past a dream to work with,” mentioned Ford. “All I can say is I can’t wait
to get these items into my own residence and initiatives. And I can’t wait to see them in yours.”
Some highlights of the gathering embrace:
- The Aya Farmhouse desk, which retails for $1,699, the normal design appears up to date with spherical corners and clear strains.
- The Hugger chair, which retails for $1,199, goes with the Hugger couch, which retails $2,199, each of which supply a cocooning seat that helps to elucidate the identify.
- The Adia Platform white mattress in queen, retails for $1,999, presents crisp angles, broad proportions and a built-in shelf.
- The Patty slipcovered chair, retailing for $899, options a number of laid-back angles and pairs properly with the Willy white pedestal facet desk which retails for $299.
- The Juma pure 9 x 12 jute rug, retails for $1,299, and supply a pleasant complement to the pure colours and really feel of the furnishings and accents.
The gathering additionally consists of 70s impressed disco balls that are available in quite a lot of colours and sizes and are excellent for the tree. A set of 12 disco ball ornaments retails for $59.95.The brand new line is accessible completely at CrateandBarrel.com.