Michael Wainwright’s Panthera dinnerware received the tabletop award.
NEW YORK—NY Now award winners have been introduced through the present right here on Monday. The awards acknowledge manufacturers that stand out for his or her distinctive design and dedication to creating merchandise sustainably. In addition they spotlight revolutionary rising manufacturers.
Winners from every class embody:
Rising Model Award: Kitty Kardboard (Sales space 1942)
Sustainable Design Award: Bklyn Bento – Giant Spherical With Silicone Meals Separator (Sales space 2256)
Greatest Product Award by Class:
- Accent on Design: Sempli Monti-IRI Restricted Version Style Set (Sales space 1918)
- Equipment: Kamaria LLC – Drops of Spring Opal Necklace (Sales space 931)
- Artisan Useful resource: Lecuona – Barrel Backpack Tan (Sales space 1155)
- Child + Baby: CMYK Expertise – Simply Dutch (Sales space 2928)
- Present + Stationery: Blackwing – Blackwing Matte Writing Devices (Sales space 2728)
- HANDMADE Designer Maker: Braid & Wooden Design Studio – V Hanger Airplanters (Sales space 1045)
- HANDMADE World Design: Lumily – Upcycled Pueblo Pillow Cowl – Guatemala (Sales space 1319)
- Dwelling Design: Logevy Firenze 1965 – Rosso Perverso Dwelling Diffuser (Sales space 2329)
- Luxurious Way of life: Julie Cohn Design – Bronze Roman Chain Necklace (Sales space 2123)
- Tabletop: Michael Wainwright USA – Panthera Glass Drinkware (Sales space 2306)
- Wellness: The Good Patch – The Good Patch (Sales space 1846)
The Summer time 2021 NY NOW Awards have been judged by representatives from Dims., Outer and RIOS, and journalists from House Remedy, Enterprise of Dwelling, Cool Looking, ELLE Decor, Remodelista and Sight Unseen.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years protecting the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all dwelling furnishings. In her present position, she oversees all facets of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at dwelling and overseas by way of displays, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.