DETROIT — Regina Andrew Detroit, maker of lighting furnishings and décor, has partnered with the Southern Dwelling model for a brand new lighting assortment.
The Regina Andrew Detroit Assortment for Southern Dwelling launches this summer time with 24 items: chandeliers, desk lamps, sconces, lanterns, pendants and flush mounts. The gathering options wooden, ceramic, glass, iron, linen and alabaster. Greater than 30 further merchandise will likely be added within the fall.
“James and I’ve household within the South, and we’ve all the time been a fan of the area, the properties and the traditions,” stated Regina Andrew Detroit COO Carla Regina. “The collaboration with Southern Dwelling allowed us to discover our designs via the lens of Southern tradition.”
Key items within the new assortment embody:
- Alice Porcelain Flower Desk Lamp, harking back to the luxurious gardens of the South, options non-glazed, matte-white porcelain flowers adhered to a ceramic physique and topped with a white linen shade that completes the design.
- Billie Concrete Pendant Giant, is crafted from sturdy concrete with a clear, flared silhouette.
- Lorelei Wooden Bead Chandelier presents cascades of grey distressed wood beads draped gracefully in layers over a rattan-wrapped round body.
- Trillium Buffet Lamp and Trillium Chandelier are impressed by the trillium plant, the branches forged and gilded in a pure brass end. The lamp is topped with a basic pure linen drum shade and matching forged brass finial, whereas two tiers of sunshine illuminate the chandelier.
- Cape Lantern is out there in rustic vintage gold or blackened iron end.